Health assessment services are available for existing FATA or non-FATA equipment. Assessments can be performed to identify components needing repair or replacement to improve reliability, uptime, and increase system life.
FATA will provide a full service assessment that includes:
- A full report with detailed images of the issues
- Expert recommendations for solutions to the issues identified
- Thermal imaging of moving parts, bearings and motors
- Spare part recommendations
- Assistance in the completion of recommended tasks
What the expected outcome of a health assessment includes:
- An increased life span of 3-10 years
- Improved reliability
- Drastic reduction in unplanned downtime
- Decreased spending on replacement parts
- Increased safety
- Benchmark report to use for future reference
If you have a health assessment need please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (248) 724-7660 and ask for a member of our sales team.