We are experts in all things conveyor from medium to heavy duty we have skilled resources, industry knowhow, and the product line to come up with innovative solutions to fit your project need.
We offer a full service solution at FATA Automation with a team that consists of some of the best mechanical and controls/electrical engineers in the industry. You can find some of the services our teams have to offer below.
Our Mechanical Engineering Team has the ability to:
- Design in AutoCAD 2013/2016/2018, Solidworks, and Inventor
- Perform design calculations (i.e. drive sizing, machine elements, structural elements, FEA, etc.)
- Develope maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews
- Run cycle time studies to ensure the system is capable of making production rates
- Can provide on-site engineering assistance during the construction phase
Our Controls Engineering Team has the ability to:
- Work in; Allen Bradley Controls, Control RS Logix 5000, ArmorStart Motor Controllers, Powerflex Drives, DeviceNet and Ethernet communications, PLC programming, Control Logix and Guard Logix programming, Panelview programming
- Review all control schemes to ensure it meets the plant requirements
- Provide on-site engineering assistance during the construction phase
Our Project Managers have the ability to:
- Offer a complete solution management: design, installation, equipment set-up and user training
- Provide on-site project management
- Coordinate all work activities to ensure schedules are met
- Prepare contract documents
- Maintain deadlines for design and plant requirements
- Provide technical expertise in part feasibility, tooling concepts and completed designs
Please click any of the products linked below to see what we offer.